20070407

i rmb when you came to me that night..

My nose bled just this evening. Think I'm too damn sleep deprived my nose? couldn't take it. Bahhhh. Nonsense... Ignore. I had fun at Kumon today : ) The lil kiddies' smiles are just irreplaceable. Definitely more worthy of... : ) hahahaha. Though they can be quite a hassle, a kid's smile is nevertheless one which will brighten up anybody's gloomy days! Agree?

Have been trying to keep myself so busy to forget the unhappy stuff. And I managed. Like real damn quick. Now I have 2 temporary jobs on hand, band is starting and school is reopening. BUSY BUSY BUSY(: Oh mind you Suuu, am no Miss Popular. Am a SORE LOSER. Unlike you.. : p I'm a loner boo huuuu. :*

Anyway. While at home, was really keeping myself so damn preoccupied, I did this:

Hahaha, I like the words only. I don't exactly know what picture I painted. But it's actually emoism. Hahaha, I know like whatever right. LOL, anyway it's a girl? Playing a guitar? LOL. I think the nicest thing about the picture is the heart. Heh.. Anyone would like to pay me to paint fonts? HAHAHAHA. :x Okay, shall take back my words. Anyway this pair of shoes was meant for working. Thought it was too plain. Ended up, I kind of desstroooyyedd.... it.. : ( Ahhhhh. Heck the picture.

Yaynessss, another day at Kumon tom. : ) Heart heart kids. Wna see Alycia, Constance, Qiqi, Tammy and many moreee.. : D HAHA I REMEMBERED THEIR NAMEs. : D I think after under my coaching they might not do very well? I think I'm too linient. That's because I love them! They're so damn stressed alr, why stress them even more? Right. They are actually studying advance levels. Meaning if the kid is p1, she will be doing p2 work. Tsk, poor kids! Jia youuu ooooo! Okay. Gtg to sleep (: TATAS LOVE. SEEHUA I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. (overexcited.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home